More than just sports, it's about building character.
|SPECIAL THANKS TO |
The YMCA of San Joaquin County is a 501C (3) non-profit organization that serves over 2,600 kids each day. We offer 19 non-competitive and competitive youth sports leagues ranging from basketball, soccer and t-ball. We also offer 20 after school programs, break camps throughout the year for 3 seasons, aquatics programs in 6 different pools, and a Y Adventure Guides program for families within the county that provide an exciting, safe, value based experience for our youth. The services that we provide to our community are free or offered at an affordable rate.
In order to keep our fees low and offer scholarships we rely on community support.
Sponsoring youth sports teams or programs will help:
- supplement participations fees
- offset the cost of equipment and supplies
- provide scholarships to kids who cannot afford the cost of the program so that a child in need has financial assistance to participate
- build a stronger foundation in the community
- sponsors will be represented on team/program shirts
- recognition on website (depending on sponsorship level)
For more information about sponsorship please contact Liza Sysay at (209)472-9622.