YMCA Day Camps provide a safe and enriching environment for campers to participate in healthy, developmentally-appropriate activities and learning experiences. Our camps focus on having fun while learning, building self-esteem and social skills through new activities. Weekly themes keep campers engaged and provide a basis for kids to learn about themselves and the world around them. We have many options for your child to have a Winter break experience of a lifetime!
Julia Morgan Elementary School
3777 A G Spanos Blvd
- Camp will run from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm daily (Excluding Federal holidays).
- There is a $10 Participant fee for each registration in camp. Deposits are non refundable.
- All YMCA facilities are NUT FREE. Please do not send your child with any nut products.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When can my camper be picked up?
- It is our goal to ensure campers have the best experience possible. As there are scheduled activities each day, we ask that you allow your camper to remain with us until at least 4:30pm. The latest pickup time is 6pm. If a camper is left after 6pm, there will be additional charges.
- Should I pack a lunch for my child?
- Yes. We do not want any child to go hungry. Please remember that we are a NUT FREE FACILITY. We suggest lunch and two snacks, as well as a refillable water bottle.
- Financial Assistance
- Financial Assistance is awarded based on household income. Please complete the application below and return it to the office with the required documents for processing prior to registration. Please note processing time can take up to two weeks for approval.